Saturday, April 28, 2012

Resuming blog

Wow. I suck at blogging! My last post was about 5 months ago.

What's new since December? Well, Tate has been sick a lot. Like all the time a lot.





He's also HILARIOUS! Seriously, the things he comes up with is amazing! He's currently obsessed with the trash truck when it comes every Friday, his Geemaw Nobles, and playing outside. He went to the zoo for the first time this past weekend and loved it. I'll do another post about that once I get pics.

The other big news is that I'm pregnant! I'm due Nov. 20th. We are definitely finding out the sex, but can't until June. I only get one ultrasound the entire pregnancy, so I'll be hitting up our doctor friends for help seeing my little one. I'm 10 weeks and still super nauseous. SO ready to be done with this part! Already having dreams that it's a boy. We really want a girl so we can have one of each, but we all think it's a boy which will be super fun, too!

Lots of crap going on at work- lots of changes in the works. Basically, more work to do, but with less time to do it in. Lovely!

Here's a few pics of our life lately...

Abnormally warm weather in March had us eating popsicles and playing outside lots 


Lots of car trips to KC 


Some coloring 


A new fascination with everyone mowing their lawns 



And, watching lots of Caillou on YouTube.







No comments:

Post a Comment