Monday, November 14, 2011

Random Thoughts

I'm still kinda spacy from this weekend so here's just some random thoughts for today:

  • It is super windy today- yuck
  • Our living room looks like a toy store threw up
  • Our hall looks like the laundry exploded
  • Teething toddlers are not fun sleeping partners
  • There is a wasp/hornet/something similar flying around our house somewhere today
  • We seriously need to unpack, do laundry, wash sippies, etc
  • I heart pinterest, facebook and blogs
  • I need to cut my nails- grew them out for the wedding and now I'm DONE with them being so long. Hard to type!
  • We should probably buy diapers before we run out at 2 in the morning
  • I'm thinking of buying a coffee maker, learning to make coffee and figuring out ways to make it not taste like coffee :)
  • Nicole's wedding was beautiful and it was so fun to see so many friends this weekend and make some new friends
  • I need to pick up some of those stick on nail polish things to try- they look cool
  • I'm really not ready to embrace that today is Monday. The end. For now.
What are your random thoughts for today?

Here's some random pictures to enjoy on this random Monday






No comments:

Post a Comment