Friday, July 27, 2012

A Saturday at Home

Let's face it- we are rarely home on the weekends. Tate spent a weekend at Gramma and Paw Paw's, then he and I went there the next weekend for a Friday doctor's appt, then we went to Indiana the following weekend. We were long overdue for a relaxing weekend at home. 

AJ has been having severe anxiety issues so I tried to do lots of fun things to keep his mind off of that. 

We spent Saturday swimming several times, "making" cookies, watching Caillou and Disney Junior, and napping. It was really fun to have all that time as a family. I'm trying to cherish as much time with just one kiddo before Miss Lexi arrives and throws our routine out of whack. :)

Tate helped put the Cars cookies on the cookie sheet and learned how to use sprinkles 

Shake, shake, shake! 

2nd batch 

Way more sprinkles on the tray than the actual cookies, but tasty nonetheless 

And a popsicle while singing for good measure :)

One of many swimming sessions 

I just adore this sweet boy's face! 

I'm sure he will hate me for this pic one day! We ran out of swim diapers and he couldn't even move in the regular diaper so I finally just stripped him down. I made sure to spray sunscreen on that white tushy so it wouldn't burn and about 10 minutes later got his swimsuit. Who knows how much pee pee ended up in that pool that weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment